Thursday, April 9, 2009

Best Free DVD Conversion and Burning Software

So I did my usual research on the interwebs and found there are very few good options when it comes to free movie conversion and burning software. I downloaded a lot of crap programs, now I'll show you the best. These free movie burning programs have no watermarks or trial periods. No gimmicks, just great reliable freeware.

Sothink happens to be my personal favorite. Sothink is dead simple to use and has never failed me. If you can't figure out how to use Sothink you should step immediately away from your computer and in front of a bus. As far as I'm concerned there is nothing better than Sothink, but who knows maybe you'll have some problem with it. So here are some alternative free programs that are reliable and most importantly totally free.

DVD Flick supports over 45 file formats and you can easily create a custom menu on burned DVDs. An easy to use interface and support of many file formats really makes DVD Flick stand out among the crowd. If I didn't use Sothink, DVD flick would be my program of choice.

Free DVD Creator is super easy to use and has many of the functions and features of Sothink or DVD Flick making it a great alternative.

For Mac users there's a nifty free program called Burn you should check it out.

Now that you've got the right software for free go get yourself some free movies and burn em to DVD. How to download full free movies from the internet.

If you've found this article useful, share it!


Bookmark and Share


Subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment